3rd Annual SIA World Service Conference
“…representing the active conscience of Survivors of Incest Anonymous”
-from the proposed 12 concept of SIA
August 6-8, 2010
Ramada Conference Center, 1700 Van Bibber Road
Edgewood, MD 21040
(10 minutes from the World Service Office)
We encourage each SIA group to begin saving now
to send at least one member.
And yes, all SIA’s who wish to do service are welcome!
Business is the purpose of the conference, but we will have time for some SIA meetings and fellowship
All service work is transformative
We will be following the previously approved format of:
- Friday evening SIA meeting and fellowship
- Saturday 9:00 am conference begins
- Approval of last year’s minutes-2009 attendees please read the minutes beforehand
- Reports from committees
- New business-Our group would like the following item(s) to be placed on the agenda:
- Sunday 9:00 am SIA Meeting
- 11:00 am Visit to the WSO
- Annual Open Board Meeting and pizza
I prefer my confirmation by email____sn. mail____
Registration fee: $25-covers conference room, office supplies,
any left over goes to WSO
Hotel rooms are $69 per room- for up to 4 people.
Call the hotel directly to make reservations-tell them you are with the
World Service Conference.
____________Yes, please connect me with potential roommates!
____________Yes, please connect me with possible traveling companions!
Send in your registrations to:
Becky Gartley, 318 E Fayette Street, Connellsville,
PA 15425, questions? email@example.com 724-628-4910